From: Anthony_Turk at ecmsi.com (Turk, Anthony)
Subject: FW: Important Fraud Alert from Citibank (Good Fraud E-Mail)

Got this in my Inbox this morning.  First one from a CC company (first fraud type email at least).  I haven't seen or heard of this particular one going around, so I figured I'd throw it up here.

Thanks.

Anthony J. Turk Jr.
IT Consultant
Executive Computer Management Solutions, Inc.
Phone: (330) 750-9409 ext. 3#
Fax: (330) 750-9410