From: jimit at myrealbox.com (Jimi Thompson)
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [TH-research] OT: Israeli Post Office break-in]

My favorite lately was the attempted compromise of the linux kernel
that's currently in development.  Apparently the "backdoor" was a
whopping 2 lines of code.

I've seem some other things lately that makes me think that the recently
issued kernel may already be compromised.  I'm hoping I'm wrong about that.

Jimi