From: tradice at eledis.com (Tiziano Radice)
Subject: Readability of Full Disclosure communications :-)

Dear Sirs and Ladies,

I find full disclosure communications very useful and the people very professional,
but, forgive me, I find very difficult reading your interesting communications because there's no a good readability (IMHO it seems a primordial chaos...)

I think in my very humble opinion that it would be better for everybody a message like this:

(Example)

=====================================================================================================
FROM:                                            abc@....ghi

TO:                                                    jkl@....pqr

SUBJECT:                                        The sun is yellow and the sea is blue

REFERENCE:                                    Answering the last email " The sand is white " posted from stu@....yz  dated December 25th, 2003

CONCLUSIONS AND GOALS:            Suggestions for the best places for holidays.

TEXT:                                                aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                                                        bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
                                                        cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
                                                        dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
                                                        eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LINKS ans BIBLIOGRAPHY:            link1@...reyouwant.com;  link2@...reyouwant.com; link3@...reyouwant.com

Excuse me but time is money and would be better reading all messages spending less time is possible.

HAPPY NEW 2004 !

...and long life to Full Disclosure :-)

dott. ing. Tiziano Radice

CAMAX DS srl

Via Copernico, 20

20060 Cassina de Pecchi (Milano - Italy)