From: buri at z17.net (Erich Buri)
Subject: Anti-MS drivel

Hi Gregh,

do you work for MS? look at the answer from tobias. All what you wrote
can be avoided with todays knowledge of cryptography. And must be
avoided, at least in Europe. The bank is responsible for that. There's
even no need for TC/Palladium what so ever.

I think you can move on with painting hypothetical situations, but
finally I fully agree with Tobias: Customer is king. Only a company as
big as MS can ignore this.

What MS actually does is leading customers into a trap. MS Products look
as if they were so easy to use that _every_ body colud work with it,
just like that - "you don't need to know a thing". Intuitive User
interface etc.

And now... You come up and blame the user for trusting MS? So MS should
write this on top of all their products - "You have to take lessons in
securing this Product before can start using it!" or "Attention:
Security is left to the user!"

greetings
buri