From: security at 303underground.com (Scott Taylor)
Subject: Status

What I find amusing is that these stupid viruses are sending the same
content out to so many people, they are already getting blocked and
encapsulated by spamassassin, even before the virus scanner. I hadn't
even realized there was a rule for executables, but I might as well go
in and boost the scores for microsoft anything. But in the meantime, I
expect we'll be seeing a lot of these "status" messages from people on
the list we don't usually hear from...

--
Scott Taylor - <security@...underground.com>

BOFH Excuse #36:

dynamic software linking table corrupted