From: Jos at meltemi.co.uk (Jos Osborne)
Subject: FW: hello

We're using Ca InoculateIT here. Our automated download was yesterday, but they didn't have sigs for Shimg at the time. I manually updated this morning, and only just in time cos' over the last couple of hours some of the company's addresses have been repeatedly hit.
Thankfully I've got the users here trained to shout for help if they get _anything_ suspicious, not just open it. Now if only I could do the same with the MD...

Jos