From: jyowell at kennedycapital.com (jyowell@...nedycapital.com)
Subject: hello

Yeah, yeah... Thanks.  I realize I was infected.  Although I wouldn't
normally open any attachment I wasn't aware of, the email was from a very
trusted source that we receive attachements from regularly.  I apologize for
this mistake and cleaned the virus within 10 minutes of infection.  That 10
minutes was unfortunately much to long.

-Jeremy-