From: nix at syndicalist.net (Henrik Persson)
Subject: Culprit Bio: Perfect Storm Averted or Just
	Ahead?

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 16:06, Clairmont, Jan wrote:
> The guy who wrote this virus and/or unleashed it should not be too hard
> to track down.  One, they are a Forth programmer, old school.
> I once met the Guy who invented Forth('83) and was in a seminar where
> he talked it up, not too many programmer then, not now.  This language is
> very compact and powerful allowing a lot of functionality in a compact
> environment.  There is the CVS tag that mentions Andy.  So there is an
> association with Andy and Forth.  Finally, the person knows communications
> programming, old school,
> tcp, ports, and sockets not portals etc, probably in assembler or C.

..Oh...please. Not too hard to track down?! :D

I know at least 10 people that is capable of all the things you mention
(well..except forth.. I only know two of those..)

And there are quite a few in the world that knows the "ins and outs" of
"UNIX, PC, attacking BIOS" and all the other "old school" things you
mentioned, so why should this programmer be easy to track down?

--
Henrik Persson <nix@...dicalist.net>