From: eric at swordsoft.com (Eric Knight)
Subject: Culprit Bio: Perfect Storm Averted or Just Ahead?

I'm a Forth programming, but not by profession.  And anybody that's taken
compiler construction, advanced data structures class, or ever attemtped to
create any form of intepreted scripting language that's capable of handling
such as simple concept as 1+2*3  and converting it into reverse polish could
do it... Or for that matter, anyone who ever programmed or use an HP
Caclulcator back in the late 80's, early 90's.  Not to mention TinyMUCKs.

You're looking at an audience of about 5,000,000 people that have proper
enough exposure to Forth and its particular properties that make it a simple
to program, easy to implement lightweight language and could have used that
exposure to select it for MyDoom.

Eric