From: JMC13 at mail3.cs.state.ny.us (Clairmont, Jan)
Subject: RE: Not into Refuting tall-tales and stories abo
 ut the Mydoom worms

First there is nothing in your analysis that excludes an embedded forth
interpreter or code, second there are fingerprints for a tsr. Since it is
an .exe and quite able to install one.  Was there a search to eliminate
the possibility?  There is plenty of unanalyzed code and looking at the
dissassembled code there are fingerprints of a tsr and forth in my opinion,
I am waiting on Mydoom.2  for any other unseen exploits.   Were the int
calls
examined for suspicious behavior?  Looking at the tsr hex codes and forth
formats there could definintely be activity there.

Your analysis does not seem complete or extensive enough to rule out
anything.

Jan Clairmont