From: pappgeza at tolna.net (Papp Geza)
Subject: MyDoom download info.

Hello last

2004. janu?r 31., 13:07:27, ?rtad:

>> > It's still UPX packed, but it won't unpack with "UPX -d" because the
>>author
>> > used a simple UPX scrambler. Either undo what he did or unpack it
>>manually

This below VMware run and legalized  this also we can at that time we be
aware of because well, already. So that the worm is one selfextract archiv
file. Infect only so for the first time when if form himself executing
unfolds. This coming-out really infects dared infection to be little,
what the, MyDoom b contains.letter worm executing (29,184 byte) inside.
The AV we can industry stock, to send always virus.zip form.

One yet undiscovered bug in the MyDoom b over there may be, how.letter
code, but I do not calculate, so that encrypted would be able spreading.
Encrypted you process if intensively worm that way you anatomize, MydoomB
division  several enkrypted also is between internally codes code. I deem,
so that this within is not classified other, as: biddings.

This I mean this so, how core worm is our task, and execution's time she.
Since the author does not undo utilize UPX scramblin, the UPX D. Either
you want what unpacked you did you undo simpler, if this hand-held to see,
may not be to know to see all the code. True runs, how this the lightest
road towards anybody inexpert this him only dump the memory one file when
the virus.

I am aware of to deem, the anti-virus companies could this what already
every virus? Time found between two virus little, but during this little
time prospectors plenty of information. More prolonged assaying confirmed
after this him.

Must deem she virus, infection, while the UPX packed malware "dared "UPX
D"will not unpack this. True  MyDoom b gave up letter as by this somebody
other agendum. UPX D does not work so which must do one problem must not
be she hand-held.

This disassemble beautifully and then  natural, how to be challenge,
and non other. Anybody would mean collect can not BASIC lingua knowledge,
MyDoom and any other virus  his gear, their codes. The encrypted are codes
the fascinating: may not be to be aware of, so that within is hide.

Virus's writing how bidding yet  decoded solves and somebody this, shock
due will be aware of that what awaiting virus.

--
?dv?zlettel,
  Geysap                             mailto:pappgeza@...na.net

www.gyik.com