From: Borbarad at gmxpro.net (Oliver Schneider)
Subject: MyDoom download info

> Somehow, I'd feel better about this claim if I had found key 0xFC9ABEE3
> on any of the 6 public key servers I tried.  Bonus points for (a) having
> a signature other than your own on the key, (b) having signatures to
> connect it into the "strongly-connected set", and (c) knowing what the
> strongly-connected set is, and why it's useful to be in it.
I am quite new to this particular "security" list, and this mail is not
signed (which affects my credibility ;), however I find it disgusting how people
respond to each other here - one claiming to be smarter than the other but
also more insulting.
I know that signatures and trust are a very delicate topic, but when you
distrust anyone it's not necessary to show this in an insulting way - for your
words imply suspicions which might or might not be justified.

I also got the URLs from Daniel Spisak by private email before it was posted
here on the list. To calm down those who think it is necessary to have the
files packed as password-protected ZIP, here we go:

Download at: http://assarbad.net/stuff/temp/MyDoom.zip

Password for the ZIP archive "Full Disclosure" (without the quotes, of
course).
!!! THIS IS STILL MEANT FOR ANALYSIS AND DISASSEMBLING, ONLY !!!

Best regards,

Oliver Schneider
PS: I'll take the file down at the 2004-02-05!