From: Glenn_Everhart at bankone.com (Glenn_Everhart@...kone.com)
Subject: Oldest Hack Sept. 1970 Just for Fun

So who first discovered the execute bug in 7090 (maybe 709)? That
was a DoS, trying to execute an execute instruction (the instruction
took forever or until someone pulled the plug, whichever occurred
first) ;-) .

Of course back then we were more selective about what was called
a hack, requiring a certain cleverness. The old story about the
CERN programmer who inserted the random Donald Duck picture print
into the bubble chamber analysis code, for example, would I think
have qualified.