From: daniele at muscetta.com (Daniele Muscetta)
Subject: Interesting side effect of the new IE patch

NO FLAME pls. !
The following part of the mail was:

>(Oh yeah and this is not a Microsoft only problem, or why do f.e.
> openssh/openssl allow RSA keys without passphrases?)

Indeed.
But it is the continuos struggle between security and usability....

---

With this I mean I do realize it is not just a Micrsoft problem, it is present everywhere.
It is because you try to give functionality, and each feature brings risks.
You have to find a balance among the two.

And how do you find a balance ?
You try. You go a bit one way a bit another, till you find the in-between.

I did not mean to bash.
Just considerations.

Sp4 was not new nor elite, i know, i apologize.

Nite. Peace.

Daniele