From: cesarc56 at yahoo.com (Cesar)
Subject: Oracle Database 9ir2 Interval Conversion Functions Buffer Overflow

Don't worry, Oracle sucks, probably they won't say
anything.

Just to clarify(oh my god, i feel sorry about Oracle
users, it's a pain in the ass to find the correct
patches, to install them, etc.) the patch that fix
these vulnerabilities is Patch 3 from January 2 it
goes on top of Patchset 3 (9.2.0.4). If you (all
people) don't understand don't worry i also don't
understand much this Oracle patch stuff:), but if you
are paying to get the patches and support then it
should be easy, shouldn't be?

Cesar.