From: Stephen.Blass at asu.edu (Stephen Blass)
Subject: home land tracker software

Bridger eh?  That's reassuring.

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com]On Behalf Of CHS
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 1:16 PM
To: DAN MORRILL
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] home land tracker software

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, DAN MORRILL wrote:

> http://www.ofaccompliance.com/
>
> anyone want to debate the ethics of this and the US Patriot act and how to
> secure the system when it is in use or misuse? You can check our own name at
> the web site, as well as more popular folks. As an information security
> person, this worries me. Both from a compliance issue (corporate) and on a
> personal issue.

I'm wary about checking my own name for fear that if it's not already in
there, it WILL BE after I check it.

----
-- http://www.23.org/~chs/ -- AIM/AOL: bdsmchs
"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon
the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
	Mahatma Gandhi