From: dotslash at snosoft.com (KF)
Subject: (no subject)

Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu wrote:
 > On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 11:05:38 EST, KF <dotslash@...soft.com>  said:
 >
 >>Use a friggin subject line fools!
 >

 > OK.. I'll bite.  What subject line do you recommend for pointless
mail? ;)

I could care less... so long as it is something relating to the email
that is being sent. When you have 3 people posting (no subejct)
conversations talking about different things its obviously hard to follow.

Searching my inbox as an example I have one that was from
1[at]malware.com perhaps should have been titled "Quite a nifty email
scam ",  Some weird poem from auto33661[at]hush.ai that could have been
titled "To those who are in love ", One from jkuperus[at]planet.nl that
could be "Minor IE System Info Disclosure".

Its really NOT that big of a deal... certainly didn't think it required
much discussion. Just a pet peave in regards to following threads.

/end of conversation - no need for more un necessary traffic.
-KF