From: scott%BerthoudWireless.net at berthoudwireless.net (Scott Taylor)
Subject: EEYE: Microsoft ASN.1 Library Length
	Overflow Heap Corruption

Wow, you pay about as much attention as microsoft does. That 93 is "days
overdue", 153 days after it was reported to that cluster of
incompetents. It really should read about 150 days overdue, someone
apparently felt it was reasonable to take 2 months to release a patch?

Besides, thats just the stuff that eeye notified them of, and doesn't
take into account reports from everyone else they pretend isn't a
problem until it makes headlines on CNN.

--
Scott Taylor - <scott@...thoudWireless.net>

"Nature abhors a Vacuum"

  -- Brian Behlendorf on OSS (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)