From: ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com (Kenton Smith)
Subject: Re: Re: <to various comments>EEYE: Microsoft
	ASN.1 ...

Mr. Copley,

I'm not an Eeye customer nor do I necessarily share the views of the
original poster. However, if I were you I'd quit while you're ahead.
This sort of tone from a representative of the company doesn't reflect
well on the company in general. Whether the poster is knowledgeable or
not, a professional or not, a troller or not, insults from a company
representative, in my view, will bias my opinion towards that company as
a whole. If I purchase an Eeye product and ask what the representative
thinks is a stupid question, will I get a constructive answer to help me
or will I get laughed off the phone? I don't know, and now I wonder.

There are enough people who respond with insults on this list, it'd be
nice if we didn't see it from corporate representatives as well.

Kenton