From: cdowns at drippingdead.com (cdowns)
Subject: RE: W2K source "leaked"?

Morning All,

    The scary part is that Microsoft officials could tell the federal
court circuit this and "They will" believe it. Who the hell in thier
right mind would leave national security up to a Windows operating
system... Known to attacks. ..  oh wait we do - heh

on another note:
    wasnt it that aircrafts ( "our own" ) used to attack us ? these were
not operating systems ?? maybe its just me.... but this would indicate
the the United States has a Physical Security Problem.

Just amazes me..  sorry done rambling...

~!>D