From: pr0curve at yahoo.com (Pr0 Curve)
Subject: Re: New Security News Website

> And then there's the other possibility. That the OP
> knows *exactly* what he/she is doing, and all the
> posting about the "security problems" with the
> site just make us look like foo^H^H^Hnevermind.

While I would like to say thats exactly what I was
doing I can't claim it to be so.

The web host for Hacker Intel (www.hackerintel.com) is
pair.net.  I have hosted several other websites with
them, many that would attract an even less desireable
clientel, and have never had an issue, open ports or
not. While I understand the risks I am fairly
confident with thier setup, even with the open ports.