From: aditya.deshmukh at online.gateway.technolabs.net (Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh])
Subject: InfoSec sleuths beware ...

maybe that would reduce the number of stupid viruses and other ma(i)lware that send out spam and pound out apache servers with tons of useless requests and fill out inboxs with spam

as the people with real security background are working on the source code, ms should do its end users a favor and release all the source code for public review!

guys be sure to send your bills to microsoft after your work of finding bugs bears some fruits.. security source code review does not come cheap and let ms know that ( p'robally they already know this )

-aditya