From: dcweber at raytheon.com (Don C. Weber)
Subject: Pepsi Bottlecap Liner Labeling Information
 Leak Vulnerability

Could this have been a bottling machine software code hack??

FLUID_OZ_FILL=20;
changed to
FLUID_OZ_FILL=19.5;

We may even be getting ripped off by a few fluid ounces.  Maybe is this
is actually a salami attack!!  Where are those extra fluid ounces really
going?
Somebody needs to start interviewing those employees at the bottling
company.

--

----------------------------------
Take Care,

Network Security Engineer
GSNA, GSEC, CISSP
Garland Security Engineering
1200 South Jupiter Road
Mail Stop HF
Garland, Texas 75042
dcweber@...theon.com
972.205.8610 Work
972.319.0339 Pager
214.394.8112 Cell

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now.
There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will
invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young
men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our
borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return
is enough to bury those that did not return."
-Collin Powell
(when asked about U.S. empire building by the archbishop of Canterbury)