From: jkuperus at planet.nl (Jelmer)
Subject: Fw: [Unpatched] The Bizex worm

there's more info at http://www.daemonology.net/ICQworm/worm.txt

It seems it uses the nearly 2 years!! old "icq downloads stuff to a known
location" vulnerability
http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/securityfocus/bugtraq/2002-07/0210.html

Recently made current by Arman Nayyeri, as you can see his post also
mentions icq as an attack vector
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/348521

which they also use, effectively making this a worm that explots a zero day
vulnerability, no patch is available from eighter microsoft or icq, and
antivirus signatures are trivially defeated. So it's easy to make variants
to this virus

Shame on ICQ!