From: fulldisclosure99 at yahoo.com (Jason Brewer)
Subject: MyDoom.f binary string

SMTP monitoring tests using the previous binary string were unsuccessful.

This string resulted positive in all SMTP tests (not the virus itself, but sending
emails w/ the an infected ZIP attached).
52 71 67 4E 64 65 42 4F 76 33 4F 71 4A 45 46 30

The previous tests involved SMB (copying the file to a network share).. The packet
sizes evidently ended smaller with SMTP and my original string got split over two
packets.

So.. I have no idea if either string will match when the virus tries to copy over
port 3127 (the only untested protocol), but I have rules with both strings setup and
waiting patiently.