From: cdowns at drippingdead.com (cdowns)
Subject: RE: By passing surf control

I do the ssh bypass everyday at work ;) works absolutely perfect hehehe.

ssh -C -L 8080:anon.proxyserver.com:3128 user@...t.com
export -p http_proxy=http://127.0.0.1:8080 ; lynx www.google.com

Connect your browser to 127.0.0.1 3128 and fwd over ssh tunnel and out
anon proxy addy out on the net . . .. you get the idea.

hope this helps.

~!>D