From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: Knocking Microsoft

I hate to feed a troll but I'm going to...

> I would run unix even if it was less secure
> just because I can get stuff done.

This statement says far more about you and your competance than it does
about any given OS.

And just to get it out there so people don't think they came up with some
surprising news. I am a Windows Guy. Previously I was a DEC RSTS/E guy, a
DEC VAX VMS guy, a Sperry Univac mainframe guy (though only COBOL coding on
punch cards), and a Sparc guy twiddling bits on the 68000.....