From: Jos at meltemi.co.uk (Jos Osborne)
Subject: Looking for a tool

>...and on the other hand, spending time taking a computer out of the loop
>and all that entails is much better than getting the job done without fuss?
>
>Where?  want to work there! Please tell me where! :)
>
>In other words, learn off the job and apply sensible practice once there!

So what you're saying is that when something you've never seen before happens you should go away and learn about it in your own time and _then_ come back to work and fix it?
Or are you suggesting that we should learn how to deal with every conceivable situation?
Even if this was possible, I think you'd find that new things to learn would crop up faster than you could possibly learn them.

On the other hand, I do agree that the foundation of everything should be sensible working practices.

Jos