From: tony at cathedral-of-hate.org (Tony)
Subject: Looking for a tool

I would also suggest using something similar to
http://www.codeproject.com/dll/displayloadedmodules.asp  (Code and binary
available).  This will list all of the loaded DLL's (Hence the name) and
each process they are in.  Then you can find which processes have dll's
loaded that it shouldn't.  It is probably explorer.exe because that process
loads DLL's into memory that are registered.

If it appears that no executable has a module that is loaded correctly then
there is probably some sort of rootkit installed that hooks PSAPI.

Good Luck
Tony M

  _____