From: smacdougall at idanalytics.com (MacDougall, Shane)
Subject: [inbox] Re: Re: E-Mail viruses

Puh-lease.

"Having NO security is better then, security by obscurity !!"

Whoever taught you that is an idiot. Some security is always better than no security. Obviously security through obscurity is not a preferred approach, but to say no security is better only proves that you are talking out your ass.

And for the record, a CISSP proves nothing. When I was a white hat I repeatedly tore apart the networks "secured" by CISSP "wizards". The certification means nothing - it's the actual hands on ability of the network managers and engineers that matter.

Hope this helps
Shane