From: troy.coulombe at pwi.com (TroyC)
Subject: Comcast using IPS to protect the Internet from
 their home user clients?

Yep noticed very similar things as well during scanning.  At the time I
thought it might be due to the time of day or such.

I also noticed another behavior::: Different IP blocks based [seemingly] upon
OS. My netgear rtr/ap gets a 24.x.x.x, however, my debian fw gets a 64.x.x.x
adder... I spun up a different linux box and rcvd 64.x.x.x while a win2k
vmware session on that same linux box rcvd a 24.x.x.x  ::: seems to be
picking something up on the dhcp requests...

ps::: I may have the adders ass-backwards the linux boxes might have gotten
64.x.x.x

TroyC