From: james at wetgoat.net (James P. Saveker)
Subject: Meth and hacking?[Scanned]

Don't I feel silly now :-)

[snip]
On Ecstacy and acid I just stared at screensavers. Man oh man Jamie Zawinski
has a lot to answer for... :)
[/snip]

Jamie Zawinski ( http://www.jwz.org/ ) lives and works in San Francisco
where he owns the  http://www.dnalounge.com/ and it just so happens that
Screen Savers is produced in San Francisco.

Because I was drunk when reading the post I misread "stared" as "started" I
put 2 and 2 together to make 5 :-( but just goes to prove my comment on the
old drugs :-)

James Saveker
www.wetgoat.net

"The only thing which helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the
friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes..."

The information contained in or attached to this correspondence is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may
contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal
professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect
in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

This e-mail has been virus checked by Sophos Mail Monitor. There are
inherent dangers in the opening any Attachments contained within e-mails.
wetgoat.net cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the
potential risks before opening any of the Attachments. You are solely
responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment
used in connection with this e-mail service, and wetgoat.net will not be
liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with using,
modifying or distributing any of the Attachments.