From: frankdewit at home.nl (Frank de Wit)
Subject: NEVER open attachments

you win, happy now?
but i'll bite in this one ;-)
I follow this list and the ones before this one @securityfocus since about
?6 yrs? daily, and bugtraq before that etc
the only ones posting messages as attachments here are: krafft, knobbe,
stover and a handfull more
(max 1% of all the messages here and elsewhere...?)
so please make it easy on everyone and just don't do it; i don't like to
open attachments and i don't like to scroll
i want to see&read it all in a few seconds...
and:
no one only follows fulldisclosure alone; i subscribe to (let's count) 26
other sec-lists...
that makes it very difficult to miss something
the shit is that i get redhat vuln-mails about 4 times hahaha
we both made our point clear i think, let's stop this thread and read things
that really matter !
cheers!
Frank