From: ragdelaed at catholic.org (catholic)
Subject: viruses being sent to this list

from http://ecompute.org/th-list/FAQ/ : (your site)

" Simply put, the TH-Research Mailing List is a place for the exchange of
ideas, information and cooperation between anti-malware researchers,
reverse-engineers and other professionals in related fields. While its focus
is not on "sample exchanges" (binaries, source code and so forth), we can
not ignore the importance of such exchanges in combating the spread of
malicious software and technology. Therefore, such exchanges are a part of
the list's purpose and to the extent it helps us all combat malicious
software, encouraged. "

as much as it pains me to say, i dont believe you are as naive as you seem,
nor are you half as stupid.

based on this snippet, your previous posts are bullshit. why are you really
posting? and if you have no good answer, do the relax and adjust thing and
stop this thread. if you dont like the list, unsubscribe.