From: randomisedletters at hotmail.com (Random Letters)
Subject: Re: [decidedly OFF TOPIC] winxp home expusure (sic)

I assume the law enforcement authorities OR Microsoft's lawyers would be
interested to see any evidence one way or the other ...

Unless you're talking about the normal stuff that gets sent if anyone types
http://www.microsoft.com into their web browser.

See:

http://webtips.dantobias.com/cgi-bin/browser.pl
http://www.cybraryn.com/support/resources/internet/browser.asp