From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Paul Schmehl)
Subject: viruses being sent to this list

--On Wednesday, March 24, 2004 11:03 AM +1100 Dave Horsfall
<dave@...sfall.org> wrote:

> Because I'd take stupidity over malice any day; it's much more abundant.

Depending upon who you ask, 100% of the people in the world are stupid.
Stupidity is in the eye of the beholder.  It actually *is* possible to
approach people with the assumption that they have some intellect and allow
them to prove otherwise, but it seems most people prefer to assume
stupidity from the outset.  Which seems pretty stupid to me.  ;-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member