From: full-disclosure at illuminated.nl (Aschwin Wesselius)
Subject: SHUT UP

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 19:24, Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:29:45 PST, Steve Marin <stevem@....net>  said:
> > why do you have to be such a looser???
> >
> > and why is is God's fault, or Jesus'???
>
> It's God's fault for putting the apple in the garden....  It's been downhill ever since. :)

If we may slip this one past the topic.......

Isn't it mankind that has difficulty with very simple and
straightforward guidelines to stick with???

If we pull this one, we could even state that the initiator of this
listis responsible for attracting viruses in the very first place.

Oh my, I think that was an other thread........ ;-)

In my opinion the shout was towards Jesus in His multiple personality:
"JESUS CHRIST" (calling Him), "SHUT THE FUCK UP" (very demanding towards
the Lord)  "YOU GODDAM MORONS" (talking in plural form, thus towards
more than one person).

I would just leave it with you guys (or gals), I personally have very
deep empathy with people who suffer from the Latourette Syndrome......
;-)

Aschwin Wesselius