From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: New exploit now circulating?

text, the mailing list supports text, not html, not rtf, please, fix your
mailers, ten lines of trash to reach two lines of content?!;

@font-face { font-family: Tahoma; } @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in;
margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; } P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" }
DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times
New Roman" } A:link { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline }
SPAN.MsoHyperlink { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } P { FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman";
mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto } SPAN.EmailStyle17
{ COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply }
DIV.Section1 { page: Section1 } I'm also curious if it changes between
sources or if it's something that can be blocked at a firewall?

Yuk,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 PNIXON@...somerville.ma.us wrote:

> I'm also curious if it changes between sources or if it's something that can
> be blocked at a firewall?

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.