From: jimmy.kuijpers at swift.com (KUIJPERS Jimmy)
Subject: People who ask support questions on FD

I totally agree with you, and I find your message very polite where Mortis's message seems ridiculous to be on such a demanding tone
of voice while he is in no position to demand anything, legally or socially.

And then the statement about updating the list charter. Ludicrous!

If any user of this mailing list wants to have certain content filtered out, let this be virusses or support questions (bwhahaha)
then they should filter this out themselfs! And if they cannot do it they'd beter hope other people don't have the support questions
filtered out...

Regards