From: michael.gale at bluesuperman.com (Michael Gale)
Subject: FD should block attachments

Hello,

	Being a member of this I do not mind the carrying on of list
members. I usually enjoy reading the banter and I do not care about the
"noise" ratio.

What is annoying is the amount of viruses or waste of my bandwidth
attachments that come from this list.

I think FD should change their policy and block all attachments, except
maybe plain text file's.

Most people on this list are smart enough that exe's, zip and pif
attachments do not need to be send, I am tired of the excuses:

I had a virus
I did not know what the file was

FD should block attachments except for plain text. People can post links
to web pages or what ever that way only people who want to see the
attachment would get it, plus it would save on your bandwidth.

Michael.

--
Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, your geek
rights have been revoked !!!

Michael Gale
Slackware user :)
Bluesuperman.com