lists.openwall.net   lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  PHC 
Open Source and information security mailing list archives
 
Hash Suite for Android: free password hash cracker in your pocket
[<prev] [next>] [day] [month] [year] [list]
From: Jos at meltemi.co.uk (Jos Osborne)
Subject: A sucker is born every day

So if she doesn't complain then she's tacitly inferring her guilt by her silence, and if she does then she gets Shakespeare quoted at her to imply her guilt.

Nice - remind me to never meet you in a court of law...

Jos


-----Original Message-----
From: James Bliss [mailto:james.bliss@...cast.net]
Sent: 05 April 2004 22:02
To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] A sucker is born every day


Me thinks ye complainest too much...



On Monday 05 April 2004 2:46 pm, Carolyn Meinel wrote:
> Regarding Attrition.org and its attempts at education:
>
> Does anyone believe that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein had a gay
> wedding? The Weekly World News had a photo on their front cover! Would
> they lie to us?
>
> Attrition is the Weekly World News of web sites. Martin's site says I
> defaced the New York Times web site and says I have herpes encephalitis,
> which has an 80% mortality rate and leaves the other 20% vegetables.
> Google herpes encephalitis, ye unbelievers. Would Martin lie to you?
>
> Forbes picked up Martin's story from attrition.org that John Vranesevich
> paid someone to deface the Senate web site, and that the FBI was
> investigating him for it. Surely he wouldn't just make up that story.
> Stories in the New York Times and Vanity Fair slammed the
> Forbes/Attrition story, quoting the FBI to that effect, but what does
> the FBI know? Jay Dyson tells you to believe, so believe you must,
> because Dyson and Martin are cool.
>
> Carolyn Meinel
> http://happyhacker.org
> http://techbroker.com
> 505-281-9675
>
> "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759
>
> Gravity...it's not just a good idea.  It's the law.

_______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html


Powered by blists - more mailing lists