From: jlacour at zonelabs.com (John LaCour)
Subject: Which worm?

Hi Bob,

There are several variants of Agobot/Gaobot that are
propagating via the MyDoom/Novarg backdoor.

I've found that most of the samples I've captured
are damaged and won't run.  Try scanning them with the
RAV Antivirus online scanner.  It seems to do a good
job of identifying these things even the damaged ones.

Also, don't forget to delete the first 5 bytes off
the capture to remove the file upload and execute
handshake before scanning it.

-John

http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/indexie.php