From: support at mmicman.com (Edward W. Ray)
Subject: The new Microsoft math:  1 patch for 14 vulnerabilities, MS04-011

You obviously do not care that these vulnerabilities were discovered by Eeye
4-6 months ago.  The nix community is far more immediate in identify and
patching vulnerabilities.  If you are confident that no one else will
discover those vulnerabilities the next time that MS waits to provide a
solution, I wish you good luck in protecting your homogenous network.  I
prefer a little heterogeneity to hedge my bets...