From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: Super Worm

"...without those dimwits..." "...stupidity of end users..."

sheesh....ok...show of hands please; how many of us systems wizards can do
the jobs the "dimwits" are doing?  You infosec guys at hospitals...do any
heart transplants lately?  Infosec guy at investment bank...you structure
any billion dollar mergers last week?  No?  Well what not??  Are you some
kind of dimwit?? Are you stupid???

I could go on ad nauseum but hopefully most of us are bright enough to get
a clue.

NO USERS....NO JOBS...THEY ARE WHY WE EXIST.  (For those of you out there
thinking that you serve no customers, hence this does not apply to
you...bzzzzzzzzzz...thank you for playing...wrong answer.  Everyone
ultimately does their work for the end users...who do not want to know
about how it works and do not care how it works.  This is just a majic box
to him/her for the most part...not a livlihood or passion.  Even the black
hats..d00dz...no end users, nothing to sploit...)  Can we please save the
insults and just focus on what we're doing?  I'm tired of "stoopid luser
this..." "stoopid luser that"...insulting the reason you have a job
is...well..."stoopid".

Bart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT