From: nodialtone at comcast.net (Byron Copeland)
Subject: was Core Internet Vulnerable - News at 11:00
	-= Your message to Full-Disclosure awaits moderator approval

heh,

I know, Sucks.  I've been moderated on occasion myself a couple of times
on this 'non-moderated list'.

Does it now mean FULL-DISCLOSURE = 'Post at your own risk?'  it's
getting like the security-basics or bug-traq list, or anything else
SECURITY-FOCUS IS_NOT_CONCENTRATING_ON' LIST.  Anything you post there
gets 5 days of scrutiny because it isn't politically correct to post
expert opinions or comments to such f'd up lists.

Try to send people to the bank to buy a clue or research the problem and
then they say isn't appropriate for this forums or the moderators answer
to is that the reply is:
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

break, toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, long.

I could add more bytes, then this would be censored as well.

Ok, Ok, solution?

-b