From: janus at volny.cz (Honza Vlach)
Subject: Re: Outbreak of a virus on campus, scanning tcp 80/6129/1025/3127

Hi,
we've experienced this worm too, and disinfected it as a new variant of
Agobot (Gaobot). Basically it exploits poorly protected windows shared,
RCP Dcom bug in windows etc. (most of the people infected had admin/admin
login/passwords on their computers with default C$ share. Combine this
with heavily unpatched system and Agobot can pick an attack vector
according to it's current mood :-)

By the way, it also acts as an IRC backdoor, which makes infected
computers zombies.

more info at:

http://www.mynetwatchman.com/tools/sc/Agobot.htm
http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?date=2004-04-01
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32agobotga.html

Should be detected and disinfected by major antiviruses by now.
Avast4 worked well for us.
http://www.asw.cz/i_idt_1404.html

Have a nice day,
Honza Vlach