From: orochford at beefed.org (Oliver.C.Rochford)
Subject: THCIISSLame exploit

1. the code is given as is, if it doesn't work for you...learn to code

2. As for the free speech etc etc...the bug is fixed, if you are unable to
patch the system you are responsible for, get a new job, if you didn't
know about the bug/fix, get a new job, if you want to bitch about
releasing exploit code/binaries on a security mailinglist...go do it
somewhere else.

3. If you don't like people posting exploits for bugs, get a new hobby/job

4. If it is illegal in your country, good for you!! It isn't in the FREE
world, thank god. Firewall you nation off, it helps us all

5. The bug has been reported, a fix has been issued, where's the darn
problem??

I for one am glad to be able to test it, to have a binary to make a snort
sig etc etc

@mail:datacide@...t-sec.org

 * Created with PINE, microsoft-free zone *