From: adam at huntrecruiting.com (Adam)
Subject: THCIISSLame exploit

are you running services? are you man enough to feed me?
your a little girl hidening behind yahoo do a whois then come find me girl
friend.

take this one off the list and come get me
your just a skidmark homophobic ..

ok I lost it for a second

think what you like but this is my work accoung not ... if you don't get it
you never will