From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: [inbox] Re: Potential Microsoft PCT worm (MS04-011)

nonononono... that advisory was different than Microsoft's in one VERY
important way... this line:  "....For the last few hours we have also been
receiving
uncorroborated anecdotal evidence from reliable sources that a working worm
is being trialled on the Internet,...."

  implys that there is a worm released on the internet.  ***VERY****
misleading if you ask me!  THAT is what Gadi was referring to that caused
some stir.

  Microsoft's alert didn't say that there was a worm being trialed on the
internet.  But only warned that there MAY be a worm that takes advantage of
this exploit.

  Exibar