From: rodrigo at intellicomp.cl (Rodrigo Gutierrez)
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Explorer and Internet Explorer long share name buffer overflow.

It could be something in the windows versions?

I tested this in Spanish Windows 2000 SP4 rel: 5.00.2195   IE6:
6.0.2800.1106 /  All Security Patches / 300 characters share

another test could be to add more characters lets say 500 characters,  if
you still don't
get explorer/iexplorer to crash maybe we should ask MS if the patches apply
equally to all
the different international versions of windows.

I will kindly provide the other Full OS Versions on request, and perhaps we
should keep this just to mailing lists.

Regards

Rodrigo.-